Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I Scream


Sometimes the best things in life are discovered purely by accident. As many of you know, Dan works at a grocery store. Before he comes home in the morning, he calls me to see if we need anything from the store. During the last weeks of my pregnancy, I was craving ice cream, particularly the cookies and cream variety. When he would call home, I would ask him to pick up a carton of cookies and cream. He would always bring me chocolate chip cookie dough, yet another good flavor. This happened many times, so many that it became a small joke between us. A few weeks ago, I asked for my cookies and cream actually hoping Dan would bring me the cookie dough. I thought I could outsmart him. I didn't get up early enough in the morning to outsmart him. Instead of the cookie dough ice cream I thought he would bring, or the cookies and cream I asked him to bring, he brought home Edy'sNestle Toll House Cookie Swirl. I tried it, and it was amazing! I got a new favorite flavor thanks to my ornery husband. I knew marrying him was a great decision.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Yummy! Sounds delicious! :)