I thought I would post one of my favorite Christmas cookie recipes so some others could try it. I took these to a party last night and they were a huge hit. One guy thought his mother was the only one in the world who made these and thought she made them. Enjoy!
1/2 cup vegetable oil
4 squares of unsweetened chocolate, melted
2 cups of sugar
2 tsp vanilla
2 cups flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup powdered sugar
1. Mix oil, chocolate and sugar together in a bowl.
2. Blend eggs into chocolate mixture, one at a time, until well mixed.
3. Add vanilla.
4. Stir in flour, baking powder and salt. Mix well.
5. Cover and chill for several hours or overnight.
6. Drop a spoonful of dough into powdered sugar to coat completely.
7. Place on cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
8. Bake 9-12 minutes in 350 degree oven.
9. Remove from sheet and put on wire rack to cool.