Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Rearrange

Every once in awhile, I will get a wild hair poking me to change something. Today, it was the living room. I couldn't put my finger on it, but I was uncomfortable with its arrangement. So I changed it, with Dan's help. I think it is much better now. For now. Until I decide I need something new in my life. At least rearranging the furniture is cheap entertainment. It may look a bit sparse, as we need end tables. And we are still sporting the "Shabby Cheap" motif. Ok. We paid less than $50 for everything in the room. The walls will get decor as soon as we decide how to decorate the room. I suppose we could hang a few pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks great!

Rae Ann said...

I LOVE that you said you get a 'wild hair' sometimes. I use that expression too. And your living room is so much neater than mine! I'd be ashamed to post a pic of it.