Wednesday, November 09, 2005
The fever is rising. The game is almost here! I am getting so excited to see the Buckeyes stomp those putrid Wolverines again this year. This will be Aveline's 2nd Michigan game. I know. Many of you are asking how that is possible since she is only 6 months old. I felt her first flutters the Thursday before the game last year. She was excited for Michigan week in the womb!
My fervor for anything OSU v Michigan led me to an uber cool site. Check it out! The jokes are to die for! Here is my favorite compliments of The Ann Arbor News Report.
Michigan Announces Ten New Classes to be Offered This Fall.
In preparation for the upcoming school year, the University of Michigan has been busy preparing campus for the year, which starts in September, and that is 2005, not 2085 when most of the students will reach the intelligence they would need ro most universities. Noticing that classes were filling up quickly for the fall quarter, the Michigan administration announced that they would be offering ten new classes this fall. They said however that students must enroll quickly because these will be some of the schools toughest classes and will fill up quickly.
Here they are:
1. Philosophy: Why don’t they spell it with an "F"?
2. Pre law seminar: Age of consent in 50 states.
3. Sandwich making: a project course.
4. Hand Shadow workshop
5. Subtraction: Addition’s tricky friend.
6. Cliff Notes vs. Monarch Notes: Two views of the Classics.
7. Hooked on Phonics
8. The College Classroom: A simulation
9. ABC’s: An extended version
10. Literature: Coloring inside the lines.