Saturday, December 17, 2005

Five Weird Things...

I have been tagged by Rae Ann. I'm supposed to share five (yes, only five of numerous) weird or quirky things about me. I've asked my husband for help, since he tells me how quirky I am all of the time.


1. My insistence to call out to my husband, "Honey" and then pause, for a really long time. We're talking minutes. Sometimes so long that I even forget what I was going to ask him! I think I try to get his attention before I really am ready to speak to him. I know it drives him nuts.

2. I absolutely cannot start anything midway. I have to watch a TV show from the beginning. Same goes with movies and books. I don't like trying to catch up to the plot line. I want to watch the story unfold as it is told.

3. I am not much of a girly-girl. I do not like to go shopping. Except for groceries. I enjoy that. I abhor clothes shopping and stay away from fashion magazines. I prefer to go with casual or classic looks rather then chasing the trends. I wear little jewelry or accessories. I get very bored with meaningless talk about home decorating, celebrities or whatever normal girls talk about. I enjoy the company of men or like-minded women. I enjoy conversations about football, science and real things. Pink=evil.

4. I am a tissue dropper. Whenever I have a cold, you can follow my trail like Hansel and Gretel. I don't do it intentionally. It just happens. I am currently in rehab for this.

5. I believe in ghosts. I know, pretty crazy, huh? I've never seen one myself, but have had enough strange experiences to convince me. I've also known many people whom have witnessed apparitions. I do get gut feelings about whether or not a place has roaming spirits. My childhood home is chocked full.



Now to tag some others...hmm. Let's see. How about
Jamie
Guru
Christina

I hope you all have fun! Don't feel pressured to do this...but it feels great to share a bit about yourself!

3 comments:

Pete said...

Mine is done. You can see it here.

BTW, numbers 2 and 4 of yours are SO my wife!

Christina said...

I'm totally with you on #2 and #5, and to a lesser extent, #4. The only difference is I'm not as into football. I'm not much into pink either, unless it's paired with black or a totally eye-scorching shade of hot pink.

I will tackle my list tomorrow. I need to think about which quirks I want to list. :)

Rae Ann said...

Thanks for doing that! I'm sick, yet again. In case I don't get a chance to say it later, have a very Merry Christmas!!!