The doctor decided that she would start my induction tomorrow morning rather than wait. The amniotic fluid is still high. She doesn't want me going past my due date. I start my Cervidil tomorrow at 6 am and the pitocin later that evening. Due to the fact that my cervix is still not very ripe, Dr. N does not expect a baby until sometime Saturday. Let's hope she come's sooner than later.
So now, we are scurrying around, tying up as many last minute loose ends we can. Aveline will be staying with Kelly and Jon for the duration. Elvis will be guarding the house and our neighbors will be watching Elvis. We are finishing laundry and packing bags. I can't believe our baby will be here soon!
Feel free to give us a phone call this weekend. I know I am just going to be lounging around tomorrow and would love the company!