Thursday, September 07, 2006

Tomorrow's the Day!

The doctor decided that she would start my induction tomorrow morning rather than wait. The amniotic fluid is still high. She doesn't want me going past my due date. I start my Cervidil tomorrow at 6 am and the pitocin later that evening. Due to the fact that my cervix is still not very ripe, Dr. N does not expect a baby until sometime Saturday. Let's hope she come's sooner than later.

So now, we are scurrying around, tying up as many last minute loose ends we can. Aveline will be staying with Kelly and Jon for the duration. Elvis will be guarding the house and our neighbors will be watching Elvis. We are finishing laundry and packing bags. I can't believe our baby will be here soon!

Feel free to give us a phone call this weekend. I know I am just going to be lounging around tomorrow and would love the company!

8 comments:

Laura said...

How exciting!! Best of luck to you!! :)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait, can't wait!!! We'll be thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

Very excited and a little nervious. We'll be praying and thinking about you, all 4 of you.

Uncle Crappy said...

Uncle Crappy Nation -- all six or seven of us -- will be thinking of you guys on Saturday. Good luck, go baby and go Bucks.

Christina said...

Good luck! I hope it's an easy induction (I know that's difficult to come by) and you have your new daughter in time to watch the OSU game on Saturday! ;)

Kate said...

Good Luck!! Can't wait to read the details!

loelsh said...

How exciting! Good luck! Hope the delivery is quick and easy. Looking forward to reading the birthstory and seeing pics.

Pete said...

Good luck! I hope the Deuce gets an arrival present of a Buckeye victory!!!!!