Tuesday, February 13, 2007

It's a Busy Life

Sorry we haven't updated in awhile. We moved our home office upstairs to accommodate my new job. As a full time working mom now, I am super, uber busy. I thought I was busy as a SAHM with a part time job. HA! Moms who work full time with young children are crazy!!! They are very busy. I had it easy with a measly part time job before, hence the reason I have not been able to update the blog.

We will definitely post something more interesting than a lousy excuse for not blogging in the next day or so.

I can now say that I have a ton of respect for working mothers. Not that I didn't before, but I wish strictly SAHM's would get off their backs and give them the props they deserve.

1 comment:

Christina said...

I think being a mom in any way at all - working or not - is such a hard job. I've been home from work two days now, due to the weather, and being cooped up inside with a whiny toddler is really getting to me.

I hope the new job is working out well for you! See you next week!